With Chaser you can start getting your invoices paid on time, automatically, in just a few minutes:
- Sign up for a 14 day free trial with no need for payment details by entering your name and email here.
- Keep an eye out for your confirmation email, create your password and login to Chaser.
- Connect to your accounting system by selecting from the options. Enter your user credentials and Chaser will sync with the data in your accounting system in just 2-minutes.
- Follow the easy instructions in our 5-step quick-start guide.
Alternatively, feel free to use Chasers default settings:
- You will have a single weekly chase time (initially set to 11am on a fixed weekday no earlier than 2 days after you first connect)
- You'll receive messages informing you of upcoming chasers before they're sent, giving you the opportunity to delay or disable them on an individual or customer basis
- Your invoices will be chased 1 week before due, 1 day after due, and then every 7 days until payment
- If multiple chasers are due to be sent to the same customer on the same day then they will be combined into at most two messages: one for any invoices that aren't yet due and one for overdue invoices
- "Thanks for paying" messages will be sent on invoice payment
Click "Resume Chaser" to start chasing!
If you have any questions we're always ready to help via email@example.com or you can check our Help Centre at any time.