Chaser API allows you as a developer to import and export core data with Chaser.
- Signup to Chaser here (if you are not a user yet).
- Login to Chaser.
- Create a new organisation.
- Select API from the list of available accounting systems.
- Click “Connect with API”.
- Enter your organisation name and click “Connect”.
- Go to Organisation Settings > Integrations and create a new API key/secret.
The following tools and resources help you develop integrations using the Core API.
To expedite development, Chaser provides the Chaser API Postman collection.
- Download and install Postman Desktop App.
- Go to Collections and import the Chaser API Postman collection.
- Add a global variable named baseUrl to the environment and set its value to https://openapi.chaserhq.com
- In the Authorization tab, set Type to Basic Auth.
- Get the API key and secret from Chaser (Organisation Settings > Integrations > Get API key)
- Set the API key as the username and the API secret as the password.
- Select one of the requests available and click Send.
See the How to use Chaser API article for detailed data requirements and FAQs relating to the Chaser API