Chaser’s Payment Portal allows your customers to view their invoices and pay directly through Chaser invoice reminders. Below we’ll explain step by step how to set up and customise the payment portal:
What is the Payment Portal?
The Chaser Payment Portal provides your customers with a single, transparent place to view and pay for their outstanding invoices.
Once you have set up the portal in Chaser, your customers will be able to pay for their invoices through the portal via credit/debit card or via bank transfer.
Setting up the Payment Portal will help decrease your Days versus Due Date (DvD), boost your cashflow and as your customers have complete visibility of their account it will save you time through minimising the bureaucratic reasons for late payment.
Benefits of the payment portal
- Get paid directly through your invoice reminders
Make it easy for customers to pay; gives them access to multiple payment options instantly
- Gives your customers complete transparency
- Boosts your email deliverability and open rate through fewer email attachments
- Saves you time; giving your customers instant access to their invoices will mean fewer disputes and more prompt payments.
Setting up the portal
To start setting up your payment portal in Chaser, go to the payment portal settings in the Manage tab:
Once you are in the payment portal settings. You can start setting up your Payment Portal. It is very easy to set up and there are only 3 simple steps to setting it up:
- Add in your company logo.
- Enter your bank details.
- Connect your payment platform.
- Insert the payment portal link into your templates
Connecting your payment platform
At the moment, it is only possible to integrate your Stripe account with Chaser. However, if you use a different platform, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into if it is possible to integrate with. Alternatively, setting up a Stripe account is very quick and easy to do, follow this link to get started.
Connecting your Stripe accounts is quick and easy:
- Click 'Connect with Stripe', you will then be taken to Stripe to login.
- Once you have logged in, fill out all the relevant information.
- Click 'Authorise access to this account'.
Once you have connected your payment platform to your Chaser payment portal, your customers will be able to pay for their invoices via credit or debit card directly through the portal. **
Using your portal
Once you have set up your payment portal, you can start sending the portal to your customers straight away. There are two ways to share a payment portal with a customer:
- By copying the portal link from the customer's page in Chaser:
- By inserting the portal link into your Chaser templates:
If you have any feedback on the portal or if there is anything else you would like to see on the portal, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to get in touch on email@example.com or on live chat.
** On top of the regular fees that your payment platform charges, Chaser charges up to an additional 0.5% per transaction.
The Payment Portal is available for subscriptions on the Standard plan and above.
The payment portal is only available for Xero and QuickBooks Online users.